Hope this post finds you in good health and spirit.
This post is regarding how we can enable Logging and Tracing for AGPM.
You can centrally configure optional logging and tracing using Administrative templates. This may be helpful when diagnosing any problems related to AGPM-Advanced Group Policy Management
Below are the steps to configure logging and tracing for AGPM.
- In the Group Policy Management Console tree, edit a GPO that is applied to all Group Policy administrators for which you want to turn on logging and tracing. (For more information, see Editing a GPO.)
- In the Group Policy Management Editor window, click Computer Configuration, Policies, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, and AGPM.
- In the details panel, double-click AGPM: Configure logging.
- In the Properties window, click Enabled, and configure the level of detail to record in the logs.
- Click OK.
- Close the Group Policy Management Editor window. (For more information, see Deploy a GPO.) After Group Policy is updated, you must restart the AGPM Service to start, modify, or stop logging on the AGPM Server. Group Policy administrators must close and restart the GPMC to start, modify, or stop logging on their computers.
Trace file locations:
So, that’s all in this blog. I will meet you soon with next stuff .Have a nice day !!!
Guys please don’t forget to like and share the post. You can also share the feedback on below windows techno email id.