Hello all, Hope this post finds you in good health and spirit. This post is about creation of SRV records in DNS.
To create a DNS SRV record, do the following:
- Open the Server Manager.
- Go to Tools and click DNS option.
- Go to DNS > DNS Server Host Name > Forward Lookup Zones > Domain > _tcp and right-click the _tcp option.
- Click Other New Records. The Resource Record Type window is displayed.
- Select the Service Location (SRV), click Create Record, and do the following:
To create SRV record for exchange autodiscover, enter the following details and click OK.
- Port number—443
- Host offering this service—mai.windowstechno.local
So, that’s all in this blog. I will meet you soon with some other stuff. Have a nice day !!!
Guys please don’t forget to like and share the post. You can also share the feedback on below windows techno email id.