Hope this post finds you in good health and spirit.
Today we are going to show How we can disable modifications to the schema?
Kindly Add the SchemaUpdateAllowed registry on schema master to avoid unauthorized schema changes.Nothing more must be done unless the registry has specifically been locked down to keep schema updates from occurring on the domain controller that hosts the Schema Master FSMO role. To edit this registry setting, perform the following steps:
- 1. Navigate to Start > Run.
- 2. In the Open dialog box, type Regedit and press Enter.
- 3. Navigate to the following Registry key: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentContro1Set\Services\ NTDS\Parameters.
- 4. On the Edit menu, click New, then click DWORD Value.
- 5. Enter the following information: Value Name: Schema Update Allowed Data Type: REG_DWORD
- Base: Binary
- Value Data: Use a value of 0 to disable schema updates.
- 6. Close the registry editor.
This is how we can disable schema updates.
So, that’s all in this blog. I will meet you soon with next stuff .Have a nice day !!!
Guys please don’t forget to like and share the post. You can also share the feedback on below windows techno email id.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!