Powershell Active Directory Excel Report
It´s using Powershell in combination of the Acitve Directory module. If you want to run this script, RSAT must be installed.
The following information will be saved into the Excel file.
- users that was created in the last 24 hrs
- users with the flag password never expires set
- disabled users
- users that never changed there passwords
- computers that have not logged on for more then 90 days
- disabled computers
- all DCs in your domain
- all DHCP servers in your Forest
- all Subnets with the associated Site and Location name in your Forest
- FSMO role holders in your Forest
- FSMO role holders in your Domain
- DOMAINNAME PW Policy
- DOMAINNAME GPOs
- DOMAINNAME OUs
After the script finished the report will popup.