Windows Server 2019 is the latest version of the server operating system by Microsoft, as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows Server 2019 was announced on March 20, 2018, and the first Windows Insider preview version was released on the same day. It was released for general availability on October 2, 2018.
On October 6, 2018, distribution of Windows version 1809 (build 17763 was paused while Microsoft investigated an issue with user data being deleted during an in-place upgrade.
Windows Server 2019, version 1903 has the following new features:
- Container services:
- Support for Kubernetes (stable; v1.14)
- Support for Tigera Calico for Windows
- Linux containers on Windows
- Storage Spaces Direct
- Storage Migration Service
- Storage Replica
- System Insights
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Improved Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Windows Admin Center
The following Windows Server 2019 Versions are available for installation:
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials
- Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
- Hyper-V Server 2019
Guys please don’t forget to like and share the post. You can also share the feedback on below windows techno email id.